FYI What are you ducks doing for the Super Bowl?

What are you ducks doing for the Super Bowl?

• Drinking alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super what?

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 3rd choice

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
8wLfstC.png
Still getting more than you.
:jvag:

Avoiding going out at all costs. We did today and it's madness out there, people and limos everywhere. We are going to my sister in laws after church but only cause it's 10 min in the opposite direction of the stadium.

Ok well now there's a blizzard warning instead of a winter storm warning. Already at half a foot, still coming down. Session might be cancelled :(

Ok well now there's a blizzard warning instead of a winter storm warning. Already at half a foot, still coming down. Session might be cancelled :(

lolz. yup. there's about 6" outside now. Still coming down. Looks gorgeous though.

But, by tomorrow I'll be tired of the same fucking 'pretty snow' picture and be looking for a pair of sweaty 32c's in a tight bikini. If someone could post that tomorrow, I'd be thankful. tyia.

Woo d&d is back on, those nerds are willing to brave the elements. I told them I have tie straps for pullin bitches outta ditches in case they get stuck.

HORRIBLE play call by Seattle at the end of the game. Under a minute with a time out on the one yard line with one of the best short yardage RB's in the game and you throw it??

Last edited: