FYI What are you ducks doing for the Super Bowl?

What are you ducks doing for the Super Bowl?

• Drinking alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super what?

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 3rd choice

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
I don't think it's a conspiracy, I think it is typical Pete Carroll. He's the anti-Mike McCarthy. Pete takes a lot of chances, goes against the grain, and doesn't always make the 'logical" choice. When it works he's a genius, when it doesn't he's second guessed and he will be second guessed for that call the rest of his career. When I saw the formation I still figured they were going to run, maybe an option sweep left or shotgun draw or Qb keeper.

I made some english muffin pizza, watched an online podcast, played some games online, then came up and watched the last minute of the game. Flipped through channels and netflix until bored, went to sleep.

vanilla life represent.

Which still would have taken more time off the clock than what they did that play
I mean if that was really what they were doing, having Wilson drop back about 10 yards, wait for a defensive lineman to get near him, and throw it into the stands was a better solution. Instead, what really happened is that everyone assumed Beast Mode was going to get the ball (like he should have), so they tried to catch the Pats slipping. Then Wilson made a horrible decision on top of it. Not sure why we can't just be honest here.

I mean if that was really what they were doing, having Wilson drop back about 10 yards, wait for a defensive lineman to get near him, and throw it into the stands was a better solution. Instead, what really happened is that everyone assumed Beast Mode was going to get the ball (like he should have), so they tried to catch the Pats slipping. Then Wilson made a horrible decision on top of it. Not sure why we can't just be honest here.

Pats knew it was a pass play by the formation.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
I mean if that was really what they were doing, having Wilson drop back about 10 yards, wait for a defensive lineman to get near him, and throw it into the stands was a better solution.

intentional grounding. loss of down and 10 yards or the spot where the qb was. never a good idea to throw the ball into the stands...