What are you dong for Easter

Yes, all of the popular commercial aspects of Easter are derived from Pagans.

It's all still fun for the kids, though. Just like Santa Claus. Doesn't mean you have to believe in anything.

easter was short and sweet...had a nice lunch of grilled chicken cooked on the bbq, spicy sausage gumbo, spinach, cheese & rice casserole, rolls and fresh sliced fruit...good stuff

I just realized that as much as I want differently, my body is going to set the pace for me right now, not the other way around.

Going out last night was not a good idea.

No, I'm drained. Head does hurt. Not horrible, but it hasn't really hurt much all week, only had like 3 normal margaritas so it's not a hangover. Couldn't dance much, no energy today. This isn't like me. My body is dictating where my energy goes. I feel like an old man.

We stayed up last night drinkin vodka, filling Easter eggs, painting on the floor and getting creative with presents after an amazing baked ziti. The girls woke us up at 7 flippin AM so they could open their presents. I cooked them mickey mouse chocolate chip pancakes and then we went over to my moms. Put the Easter eggs all around the pool area and had an easter egg hunt and chilled in the pool all day. Had a steak dinner and am about to go dip back into the left overs :fly:

Ill put the pics in the pics thread, amazing day and I am beat.

We stayed up last night drinkin vodka, filling Easter eggs, painting on the floor and getting creative with presents after an amazing baked ziti. The girls woke us up at 7 flippin AM so they could open their presents. I cooked them mickey mouse chocolate chip pancakes and then we went over to my moms. Put the Easter eggs all around the pool area and had an easter egg hunt and chilled in the pool all day. Had a steak dinner and am about to go dip back into the left overs :fly:

Ill put the pics in the pics thread, amazing day and I am beat.

Dude WTF you make pancakes?

I've been your friend for like 3 years, I demand pancakes.