What are you doing?

bear in mind, you are talking to the girl who killed baby mice for a living.

I didn't say it didn't kill them. Your method gets the same end result. I'm merely pointing out what is recognized as the most humane way for the squeemish. You could rip them apart with your bare hands and eat the meat raw for all I care.

I thought the quickest, less painful way to kill a lobster was to take the sharp object like you said and stick it quick and fast... no?

I thought the quickest, less painful way to kill a lobster was to take the sharp object like you said and stick it quick and fast... no?

Watch the video and listen to Mr. Brown. Lobsters are a mess anatomically so just randomly stabbing them isn't guaranteed to kill them immediately. The only way to be sure is cutting the head in half.

I'm personally embracing and enjoying theac 2.0. The unbridled passion combined with that 'I dont give a shit' attitude, and just a dash of zaniness. I, for one, welcome him as my overlord.

I'm enjoying the new Scotty.

i watched the darjeeling limited with my housemate then he went to his room and found sweets

he also wanted me to go to dublin in 4 hours - im not game because dublin isnt very exciting

tomorrow i need to buy a power adapter and insulating tape

i watched the darjeeling limited with my housemate then he went to his room and found sweets

he also wanted me to go to dublin in 4 hours - im not game because dublin isnt very exciting

tomorrow i need to buy a power adapter and insulating tape

That movie sucked, but insulating tape is exciting