I did an ass load of laundry
I cleaned the bathroom
This shit is BANANAS
Damn this brownie is good
I've been wearing only boxers all day

is that really mayo? looks like tzatziki sauce

edit: nm, guess it's mayo with Celery, scallion, parsley

Last edited:
Ok, I forgot to take a picture while finishing it off, but here's Lobster Bisque. I reserved some parsley for garnish when I eat it.
picture.php

Plenty of salads, smoked gouda and portabello sandwich, and veggie casserole to pair with it. I'll be eating well all week. Wooooo!

I declair myself the king of no-pants for doing all this work in my boxers.

Goodnight and good luck.

fin

Theac, what made you get into cooking? In fact, to all you real men who like to cook...what do you think it is that makes you enjoy cooking. Howe did you get interested? And why the heck are there no other hot, single good men out there who love to cook?

Seriously, what made you get interested in cooking?

Theac, what made you get into cooking? In fact, to all you real men who like to cook...what do you think it is that makes you enjoy cooking. Howe did you get interested? And why the heck are there no other hot, single good men out there who love to cook?

I didn't know cooking was in the criteria for determining "real" men :p

theac: You need ... NEED to post the recipe for your bailey brownies.

I was a cooking fool this weekend as well, but neglected to take pictures. I made chicken salad instead of lobster. lol spendy spendy

He already posted pictures. Just make it look the same.
I got a giggle out of the thought of taking his lobster in the water picture and writing "chicken" across each of them, and relabeling each picture he made, but then it seemed like too much work so I wrote about it instead.

I just made diced chicken with celery, almonds, dried currants, granny smith apples, mayo, miracle whip and apple cider. It was yummy. :drool:

then I made monster chocolate chip cookies, I use the 1/4 cup measuring cup as the scoop for each cookie and then put a miniature Milky Way candy bar in the middle. Those are Ryan's favorites.

Going to college in midtown Atlanta is an exercise in torment. You're surrounded by awesome restaurants, but stuck on a campus where the dining hall is known as The Dumpster. So I said fuck a bunch of that and started cooking for myself. It became like fun science experiments you could eat, then Good Eats started airing, and then I bought a smoker ... its been downhill ever since.

theac: You need ... NEED to post the recipe for your bailey brownies.

I was a cooking fool this weekend as well, but neglected to take pictures. I made chicken salad instead of lobster. lol spendy spendy
I'll see what I can do when I get home. I'm finally moving away from hard and fast recipes and starting to think more about ingredients and how they interact and trying to incorporate things I've learned from other recipes. That and someone left a bottle of Bailey's at my house.

The lobster was on sale at Publix. It was actually cheaper than some of the cuts of steak, pound for pound.

I just made diced chicken with celery, almonds, dried currants, granny smith apples, mayo, miracle whip and apple cider. It was yummy. :drool:

then I made monster chocolate chip cookies, I use the 1/4 cup measuring cup as the scoop for each cookie and then put a miniature Milky Way candy bar in the middle. Those are Ryan's favorites.
That sounds good, minus the miracle whip. I make something similiar, except there's a dash of curry powder in it.

You had me on the cookies up until the Milky Way. Maybe a Snickers, but there's something about that much nougat in one place ...