What are you doing?

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
picture.php

Whip ingredients until you get a mousse like consistancy

i'm sorry but if you chopped this coming out of some asian chicks ass, animepark would be extremely happy.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Most men love to grill... get him on a grill. ;)

He does start it for me if he's home when I need it started (it's charcoal, so no, he doesn't have to just turn a knob) and he'll grill steaks every once in a while, but that is about it.

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
He does start it for me if he's home when I need it started (it's charcoal, so no, he doesn't have to just turn a knob) and he'll grill steaks every once in a while, but that is about it.

Get him a smoker. I don't cook, other than mac 'n cheese, hash, or stuff like basic pasta/ravioli.

But I love smoking stuff, it satisfies both the urge to make fire and the OCD of keeping a constant temperature with said fire.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Dinner is served! New England Lobster Roll on a fresh butter toasted bun, a Mint Chocolate Bailey's Truffle Brownie, and a Hoegaarden! And there's enough for Lobster Roll for lunch tomorrow! DOUBLE SCORE!
picture.php

But ... there is another ...

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
dude, your lobster roll looks entirely alien to me. where is the pink goodness? all i see is a southern deluge of mayo

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
No offense but, 10 hours to make that?

This is why I only eat fast food folks.

Meh, I'm with Scotty. I enjoy cooking. He didn't spend ten hours in the kitchen. I could have had a great day with another person in the house or playing in the garden while working on that.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
No offense but, 10 hours to make that?

This is why I only eat fast food folks.

1. I'm not done
2. I was doing other chores in between cooking times
3. I now have enough meals (lunch and dinner) made to last me clear through till Thursday ... for the same money you'd spend on fast food
4. I have brownies to kiss up to people at work with

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
needs less rabbit food

There was plenty of lobster in it at least an entire tail's worth. The other thing I don't think most of you realize is that roll is about twice the size of a normal hot dog bun.

If you still don't like it, I don't care. It was delicious.