What are you doing?

picture.php

Whip ingredients until you get a mousse like consistancy

i'm sorry but if you chopped this coming out of some asian chicks ass, animepark would be extremely happy.

Most men love to grill... get him on a grill. ;)

He does start it for me if he's home when I need it started (it's charcoal, so no, he doesn't have to just turn a knob) and he'll grill steaks every once in a while, but that is about it.

He does start it for me if he's home when I need it started (it's charcoal, so no, he doesn't have to just turn a knob) and he'll grill steaks every once in a while, but that is about it.

Get him a smoker. I don't cook, other than mac 'n cheese, hash, or stuff like basic pasta/ravioli.

But I love smoking stuff, it satisfies both the urge to make fire and the OCD of keeping a constant temperature with said fire.

Dinner is served! New England Lobster Roll on a fresh butter toasted bun, a Mint Chocolate Bailey's Truffle Brownie, and a Hoegaarden! And there's enough for Lobster Roll for lunch tomorrow! DOUBLE SCORE!
picture.php

But ... there is another ...

No offense but, 10 hours to make that?

This is why I only eat fast food folks.

Meh, I'm with Scotty. I enjoy cooking. He didn't spend ten hours in the kitchen. I could have had a great day with another person in the house or playing in the garden while working on that.

No offense but, 10 hours to make that?

This is why I only eat fast food folks.

1. I'm not done
2. I was doing other chores in between cooking times
3. I now have enough meals (lunch and dinner) made to last me clear through till Thursday ... for the same money you'd spend on fast food
4. I have brownies to kiss up to people at work with

needs less rabbit food

There was plenty of lobster in it at least an entire tail's worth. The other thing I don't think most of you realize is that roll is about twice the size of a normal hot dog bun.

If you still don't like it, I don't care. It was delicious.