What are you doing today?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah I know, it went on all day, sooo tedious. :rolleyes:

"Hey Carys have you had your hair cut???"
"Yeah, like 4months ago"

"omg have you straightened your hair today???!?!"
"I brushed it.."
":wtf:"

Tell me about it! There's a guy here at work that had the nerve to show up wearing the same pair of cargos that I'm wearing! He's such a wanna be.

BigDov said:
Tell me about it! There's a guy here at work that had the nerve to show up wearing the same pair of cargos that I'm wearing! He's such a wanna be.

Yeah ever since I dyed my hair black all the cool people have too. I mean I know Im cool but get a fashion icon who cares about the image. Jesus.

this morning- got up, reluctantly, and get ready for work. putzed around on the internet before actually heading to work, and then started working after relaying nightmarish stories from hunting this weekend.

this afternoon- will work until 4:30, then head home, while stopping at the bank and the gas station along the way. once home, i'll run 3 miles on my treadmill and make dinner while contemplating what to wear to the christmas party this weekend, and also gifts to get people.

tonight- hang out with my sweetie if he's up for it. also probably do a load of laundry.

BigDov said:
:mad: I'm not a tree humper.

m6sforestranger1.jpg

i'm stealing teh wifi from my local panera bread to type this. :hi2u:

i'm such an asshole. I'm in the parking lot and I'm using their wifi to email out my project for class tonight. :D

CletusJones said:
i'm stealing teh wifi from my local panera bread to type this. :hi2u:

i'm such an asshole. I'm in the parking lot and I'm using their wifi to email out my project for class tonight. :D

Why is that so bad? It's not like the sign says free wi-fi access to customers. It just advertises wi-fi hotspot here.

get up, school, come home, hard drive failure, play GTA:SA, get PC working, wireless card dead, pissed off, time for study.

SwedishChef said:
Why is that so bad? It's not like the sign says free wi-fi access to customers. It just advertises wi-fi hotspot here.
true.dat

but when I was stealing it from the college across the parking lot from my work that's a little different. Plus, I steal from my neighbors on occasion. They should really learn to change the password on their AP to something else besides the default. People are tards.

CletusJones said:
true.dat

but when I was stealing it from the college across the parking lot from my work that's a little different. Plus, I steal from my neighbors on occasion. They should really learn to change the password on their AP to something else besides the default. People are tards.

You make it sound like you're doing something so bad........ :D

-woke up six am
-shower/fix my hair
-hit the computer lab to finish a presentation
-get on the bus to the bush school
-econ class
-back on the bus to main campus
-class, where i give my presentation
-class where i review for my exam
-take the bus home
-eat pancakes i just made my self. :)