What are you doing today?

C

crazymike

- I woke up at 8:00 and ate some cake, because why not? I had many crazy dreams last night.

- I went on the computer and did a few things

- I remember it was supposed to snow, so I went and looked outside, and YES, it snowed quite a bit

- drive to the farm and fix a door that my horse broke :/
- drive to the coop and get food for my horse
- go to the 2nd farm and gallop 4-5 horses
- drive to the 3rd farm and gallop 5-6 more horses
- get hay
- find some wood shavings for bedding
- go to the bank

This will pretty much take until 6:00 tonight. I should have started earlier, but oh well.

DirkPhoenix said:
I saw a horse once. It pooped a lot.

-Woke up at 5:45, hit the snooze until 7.

-Got up, went to work.

-Wrote/edited some front page stuff

-Now working on my new project.

You hit snooze for an hour and fifteen minutes? Dirk, you need a new wakeup system.

Deleted all new email from the weekend that was clogging my inbox.
Sent a pal a couple pictures.
Spammed.
As little as possible the rest of the day.

Horses :heart: I'll trade ya! :D

I get to spend a lot of time with my desk today processing invoices.
Then I get to have lunch...don't know what that will be.
After that I get to process some credits.
Then I get to leave work after 5 sometime, and stop at Petco for kitty litter on my way home.
Once I'm home I will finish decorating the Christmas tree and start working on getting peoples gifts and cards ready to be mailed. :pandora: heeeheeeheeee!!!!

i'm at work this morning in awe at the lightning speed of our new mainframe. things that previously took hours now take minutes.

I'll be working on a project for class tonight on my lunchbreak today, then presenting it tonight. after the presentation I'm planning on going all murder death kill on this one nub in my group for harassing me about the project all day yesterday.

Pandora said:
Horses :heart: I'll trade ya! :D

I get to spend a lot of time with my desk today processing invoices.
Then I get to have lunch...don't know what that will be.
After that I get to process some credits.
Then I get to leave work after 5 sometime, and stop at Petco for kitty litter on my way home.
Once I'm home I will finish decorating the Christmas tree and start working on getting peoples gifts and cards ready to be mailed. :pandora: heeeheeeheeee!!!!

you probably don't want to trade today. It's like -5c and snowing heavily :p

fly said:
You hit snooze for an hour and fifteen minutes? Dirk, you need a new wakeup system.
Yeah, I know. :eek:

I'm actually planning on making a quick Visual Basic program that generates a random 26-digit number that I have to type in to get an alarm to stop. I'll put it on my laptop and crank up the speakers. I'm hoping it will be enough to get my brain working so I'll actually get up.

CletusJones said:
i'm at work this morning in awe at the lightning speed of our new mainframe. things that previously took hours now take minutes.

I'll be working on a project for class tonight on my lunchbreak today, then presenting it tonight. after the presentation I'm planning on going all murder death kill on this one nub in my group for harassing me about the project all day yesterday.

Goddammit, MDK was such a cool game- I loved the dog :lol:

I got up about 9:45 and decided not to eat breakfast b/c my husband usually wants lunch around 11. I hop on the computer and email him and he emails back, now he is MIA. I don't know weather to go ahead and eat of wait for him, and I am hungry. :(

I have to go to work at 4, yuck!

Woke up @ 6am
Showered
Walked the dogs
Drove to work
Reviewed an IP
Scheduled meetings for new ELE's
Learning the in's and out's of Boiler #4

- Woke up at 7.45
- Hauled my ass out of bed. Actually put on make up and brushed my hair.
- Got on tram at 8.20
- Get to school, sit being bored for the whole of Math and religious studies.
- Sit being bored for the whole of IT and English, get to read a bit of a Grisham book in English though.
- Lunch, sit in class bitching about people with the odd compliment about my hair/how hawt I look today
- Good deed for the day: Made my friend some noodles and a cup of tea in the classroom.
- Sit being bored for the whole of French, had a competition to see who could make someone we don't like get answers wrong the most.
- Come home, sit here, write a stupidly detailed explaination of my very dull day.

:)