What are you doing this monday night? vr. camwhore??

Ma171aC said:
yes, and watch the ultimate fighter marathon on Spike.

The only sport i really like.

Didn't quit finish the bottle of wine, but came close. Fell asleep around 10:30.

Was a nice night.

Do you like Red wines?

I can send you a bottle of Texas Red from the winery\vineyard in Grapevine Tx. I am addicted to this red wine. It doesn't taste like poison like other red wines I've had from the grocery store. I think it's a good mellow red for novices like me.

http://www.delaneyvineyards.com/

gottoys? said:
Do you like Red wines?

I can send you a bottle of Texas Red from the winery\vineyard in Grapevine Tx. I am addicted to this red wine. It doesn't taste like poison like other red wines I've had from the grocery store. I think it's a good mellow red for novices like me.

http://www.delaneyvineyards.com/

That sounds very very tasty. Can you compare it to anything else you've had in the past?

Ma171aC said:
That sounds very very tasty. Can you compare it to anything else you've had in the past?

Not really - to me it is PERFECT!!! but again I am a novice so I like it a tad bit sweeter then most real wine drinkers. It doesn't leave that dry taste in your mouth. I will pick up some bottles this weekend ... if you PM your address I'll send you one and then we can compare notes next week.

gottoys? said:
Not really - to me it is PERFECT!!! but again I am a novice so I like it a tad bit sweeter then most real wine drinkers. It doesn't leave that dry taste in your mouth. I will pick up some bottles this weekend ... if you PM your address I'll send you one and then we can compare notes next week.

Will do, i'll keep my eye out for bottles i enjoy and send them your way also.

b_sinning said:
Especially when no one post pictures but the thread starter.

I could upload a pic we took last night, but it's of a baby. :fly:

We went to the eye dr, ordered Friday's to go for dinner, than sat at home and watched a movie.

kiwi said:
I could upload a pic we took last night, but it's of a baby. :fly:

We went to the eye dr, ordered Friday's to go for dinner, than sat at home and watched a movie.

Please share! The thread 'was' about what you did last night.