What are you doing this friday night (version: non popular people only)

C

crazymike

Guest
I'm babysitting my sick dog while listening to some music and surfing the web. I'm waiting for my parents to return home, hopefully with some dinner. I don't really want to cook for myself tonight.
 
C

crazymike

Guest
CletusJones said:
working on a website

want to buy mine? fully scaleable secure ecommerce site, $2000 canadian, turn key and out the door.

I will customize it to your liking and graphics and company name.

$2000 canadian is like $5 american, it's a deal :p
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
Just finished a game of UT2k4. Now I'm watching Family Guy and reading UF. Exciting, isn't it.

Oh and it's 02:45 so I'll go to bed in a few minutes. I'll be sure to include you guys in my wet dreams :shifty:
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,792
637
41
Marklar
239.55₥
crazymike said:
want to buy mine? fully scaleable secure ecommerce site, $2000 canadian, turn key and out the door.

I will customize it to your liking and graphics and company name.

$2000 canadian is like $5 american, it's a deal :p
i think i'll pass, thanks though.
 
C

crazymike

Guest
I Robert I said:
Just finished a game of UT2k4. Now I'm watching Family Guy and reading UF. Exciting, isn't it.

Oh and it's 02:45 so I'll go to bed in a few minutes. I'll be sure to include you guys in my wet dreams :shifty:

where do you live?
 
C

crazymike

Guest
I Robert I said:
Viking land.

(Sweden)

great, it's only 9:00 here. So if I leave now I will be there by 3:00am. That's only 10 minutes from now your time as long as I don't switch my watch over.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Right now: watching CSI on Spike, then probably gonna watch some more Enterprise then go to bed in about 2 hrs.
Wow my night is boring.
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
Marklar
0.00₥
i did some shopping for work foods. it was a cheaper lunch excursion, only 150...:lol: the cashier didnt want to take the coupon for my green tea. the boxes of tea i buy have a coupon on the backside of the top flap. naturally, i have 15 coupons at work and forgot to bring one home. so i took my pocket knife and cut through the cellophane and the flap. slid the flap out and gave it to the cashier. he wasnt gonna take it till i told him to keep the tea then. thelook.gif
i took a drive out to my hot sauce contact(lol, cracked) and picked up a few bottles of the good stuff. i cleaned my office. i made a few lengths of gas pipe and fittings to make the basement in one of the houses look decent. i cleaned the office again. i made a weird piece for my bike that i lost camping last weekend. i pissed off the wife. i bought some catnip for the bitch, i am waiting to see how she reacts. i replaced light bulbs around the house. i am downloading the new southpark and enterprise episodes. erm, the list goes on
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Marklar
0.00₥
I just want to kick back and relax. But I'll probably end up working on a client's laptop to get a vpn connection working.
 
A

Arthur Pendragon

Guest
crazymike said:
I'm babysitting my sick dog while listening to some music and surfing the web. I'm waiting for my parents to return home, hopefully with some dinner. I don't really want to cook for myself tonight.
I am posting in this thread.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: