What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,342
Steam
mattressfish
So what are you people doing for Thanksgiving? My lovely girlfriend and I will be heading up to Michigan to spend Thanksgiving to my mother. I'll be making the turkey, stuffing, and taters. I'm not sure what Ape is making.

So whats your story Pilgrim?

Oh really..

I'll be doing an exam then, 12pm till 3pm.

After that I'll go out and get lashed.

Driving down to St. Louis, dropping Lu off at my mom's house, then heading to my grandparents' house where we will be caravaning it 2.5 hours south of St. Louis to my uncle Byron's place (he lives in a log cabin he built by himself). We will be enjoying all of the finer culinaries of the Bumpkins including minced meat pie, and hanging out with about 70 of my closest family members of whom I can name like 5. :eek:

Then high tailing it back to St. Louis to my mom's house where I'll be making a turkey dinner with all the fixings on Friday or Saturday, then to my step-dad's house where we'll either go fishing, haul some wood, try out his newest venison recipes and end up playing dominoes until the wee hours before we pack up and head back home sometime Sunday or Monday.

Between Wednesday and Sunday I expect to visit 3 different parents' homes, 2 sets of grandparents' places, and 2 brothers.

This makes me happy that SchmilK only has one set of parents :lol: