What are you doing at work?

after 14 years I'm right around 40K. bene's are great. 20 copay, etc. they always are quick to let us know how much they spend on us.. about 25K per year from their estimates, love to tell us we're really making 65K including the insurance and stuff. lol.

my wife just got a raise and makes more than me.. after a year. :mademoticon:

after 14 years I'm right around 40K. bene's are great. 20 copay, etc. they always are quick to let us know how much they spend on us.. about 25K per year from their estimates, love to tell us we're really making 65K including the insurance and stuff. lol.

my wife just got a raise and makes more than me.. after a year. :mademoticon:

401K? Anything like that?

yeah, did NOT want to get up today.. lmao.. esp with the wife and the little doggie lookin so snuggly in the bed.

grade 5, all subjects.

i think we have ACCESS to the 401 program, tho i've not taken advantage of it yet. i plan on working til the day I croak .. also have some type of Florida state retirement out there somewhere. i'm halfway..

yeah, did NOT want to get up today.. lmao.. esp with the wife and the little doggie lookin so snuggly in the bed.

grade 5, all subjects.

i think we have ACCESS to the 401 program, tho i've not taken advantage of it yet. i plan on working til the day I croak .. also have some type of Florida state retirement out there somewhere. i'm halfway..

Do not leave your retirement in the hands of others! Bad Bad Blowmar.

My retirement is going to be bad ass.

Same with Fly and myself. Both of us collectively have been saving for retirement for 30 something years..

On top of that we won't have any mouths to feed or college tuitions to pay for rugrats...

...WE WILL RETIRE AT 30!!! :eek: If only. :p

I just heard a lot of police and firetrucks race by and I just got tons of alerts of buildings losing power and going onto UPS. I hope nothing important is on fire and the power comes back quickly.