What are you doing at work?

Today Im fighting with the procurement dept because they ordered the wrong items, but claim they ordered the right thing, even tho the paper work obviously says different. Plus I have meetings all morning from 8am till whenever. Plus I have another job that should have started already, but hasnt since the engineers havent given me any drawings yet, but still want the job done by friday. Oh, and I have weekly reports to do today.
The more time I spend here the more I hate this freaking place.

MOVE TO HUNTSVILLE!!! :happy:

man, i got the 19 hour day today.

work 8 to 330
330 meet a few contractors to do estimates on some work at the house
meeting at the forum at 5
(grub like a mofo from 6 to 7)
hockey game at 730
club gig back in st pete 930 to 2
2am sleeeeeeeeeeeep

waiting for a meeting to end so I can raid their spread...catered with sushi, lamb chops, blackened chicken, various types of salad, etc...can't wait :drool:

I dunno how you image them, but the AHCI drives really fucked with my unattended installs. Blue screens ahoy! Of course, I fixed it though... :D
i had some kind of problem with those on my home machine. iirc i made them normal despite the threat of errors and now everything works fine.

im doing absolutely everything under the face of the sun to prevent myself from writing an essay i have due in next week.

3rd bowl of cereal today, im buckled from aerobics classes and my hair is like that of a juden. this has not been a fun day.

I'm working on an essay and "revising" in between reading the days papers.

It's also 8.20pm, and I am tired and very bored. Blah.