What are you bitches doin' tonight?

fly said:
and????????????

and then i came home, never fell asleep, dropped my mom off at the airport this morning, went grocery shopping, took a nap and am now drinking beers

thrawn said:
and then i came home, never fell asleep, dropped my mom off at the airport this morning, went grocery shopping, took a nap and am now drinking beers
I don't care about you, tell me about the movie. :tard:

fly said:
I don't care about you, tell me about the movie. :tard:

parts of it were cheesy, i laughed a few times, Matthew McConaughey is :drool: and penelope cruz was meh.

i liked it

thrawn said:
parts of it were cheesy, i laughed a few times, Matthew McConaughey is :drool: and penelope cruz was meh.

i liked it

I got turned off to even wanting to see it when I saw a jeep commercial with clips from the movie. Now it just seems like a 90-minute commercial for jeep to me:tard:
Kinda like the bond movies are now just commercials for BMWs

Drool-Boy said:
I got turned off to even wanting to see it when I saw a jeep commercial with clips from the movie. Now it just seems like a 90-minute commercial for jeep to me:tard:
Kinda like the bond movies are now just commercials for BMWs

thats funny. i dont even remember seeing a jeep. i wasnt looking for jeeps, towards the very end there might have been a few.

edit> and just about any movie with a third world dictator has a jeep in it somewhere. i think it's in the movie rule book.