What are the great/best Xbox games?

Knyte did save a lot of money downloading games over the years, like he said.

He needs this xbox.... and that psp.

I've only ever played Halo 2 but I can say that it's a hell of a lot of fun. Or maybe it's only fun to drunk college guys... Either way, look into it.

The Halos don't interest me too terrribly much, nor do most of the FPSes on consoles really. If I want to play an FPS I've got my PC, the Xbox would be used to play driving, simu, and co-op games that I could play with Kimie and friends that come over.

KNYTE said:
The Halos don't interest me too terrribly much, nor do most of the FPSes on consoles really. If I want to play an FPS I've got my PC, the Xbox would be used to play driving, simu, and co-op games that I could play with Kimie and friends that come over.
I'm afraid to buy any games or anything. I'm the type that would turn into a hard core MMORPG player. And that more than anything, scare the crap out of me.

KNYTE said:

The best part of halo is to pick one of the giant maps, put one warthog(the jeep thing) in for each person, and make it a rocket arena match. Then you just drive the cars around and try to knock eachother out of them. The thing is, if you come out of the vehicle, you have the rocket launcher for defence to get back in:p

Drool-Boy said:
The best part of halo is to pick one of the giant maps, put one warthog(the jeep thing) in for each person, and make it a rocket arena match. Then you just drive the cars around and try to knock eachother out of them. The thing is, if you come out of the vehicle, you have the rocket launcher for defence to get back in:p
How does that not turn into a game of just rocket launchers? No radar would make it less wise to walk around, but you're a big easy target when everyone else has rocket launchers

djduquet said:
How does that not turn into a game of just rocket launchers? No radar would make it less wise to walk around, but you're a big easy target when everyone else has rocket launchers

Because the fun is in crashing the cars then attempting to run down the ejected passengers, duh.

Drool-Boy said:
kiwi is the psp nazi

NO PSP FOR YUO!

Hey! I'm letting the kid get a Xbox, something I said I never wanted to do.

I also only want games that are much more fun to play with another individual or group. If not it just becomes another thing that one person sits around on, not something we can do to interact with together or with others.

kiwi said:
Hey! I'm letting the kid get a Xbox, something I said I never wanted to do.

I also only want games that are much more fun to play with another individual or group. If not it just becomes another thing that one person sits around on, not something we can do to interact with together or with others.

Well, the obvious answer would be two PSPs for mobile multiplayer action.

'Course the xbox is a fine entertainment solution.... especially when chipped.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, the obvious answer would be two PSPs for mobile multiplayer action.

'Course the xbox is a fine entertainment solution.... especially when chipped.

You aren't helping any. :rolleyes:

To get a PSP he has to move to Florida, cause April said she'd buy him one if we did. :D

fly said:
Yeah, but you guys said that Burnout Revenge rocked. It sucked, or Party Crash did anyway...

There is truth here. Burnout 3's Crash Party mode was a lot more fun for our group.

Knights of the Old Republic. 1 and 2
Metal Gear solid 2 Substance.
Prince of Perisa: The Sands of Time.
Dead or Alive. (One of the best fighting games ever.)
X-Men Legends. 1 and 2
Jade Empire.
Sid Mires(SP?) Pirates.
And last but not least Ninja Fucking Gaiden.(One of the best games ever. Grown men have been known to be broken by this game.)
I hear good things about Halo and Splinter Cell games, but they never did anything for me.

I snagged Mercenaries and Crimson Skies from Fly during my visit. They're both pretty good games. I suspect you'll like mercenaries quite a bit, Knyte. You get to run around and blow shit up, GTA style-- only you're actually in a war zone instead of a fictional American city.