What are the great/best Xbox games?

itburnswhenipee said:
I snagged Mercenaries and Crimson Skies from Fly during my visit. They're both pretty good games. I suspect you'll like mercenaries quite a bit, Knyte. You get to run around and blow shit up, GTA style-- only you're actually in a war zone instead of a fictional American city.

ya mercenaries is a blast just for all the chaos and destruction you can cause.

itburnswhenipee said:
I snagged Mercenaries and Crimson Skies from Fly during my visit. They're both pretty good games. I suspect you'll like mercenaries quite a bit, Knyte. You get to run around and blow shit up, GTA style-- only you're actually in a war zone instead of a fictional American city.

I think I've played Mercenaries with my brothers. It's third person with vehicles and such?

Also, Are the House Of The Dead games fun with light guns? I've always had a thing for shooting games. Although buying them may be kind of a waste as we want to go to a projector system later this year.

KNYTE said:
I think I've played Mercenaries with my brothers. It's third person with vehicles and such?

Also, Are the House Of The Dead games fun with light guns? I've always had a thing for shooting games. Although buying them may be kind of a waste as we want to go to a projector system later this year.

I'm not sure that a light gun wouldn't work with a projector setup so long as the projected image was nice and bright. Maybe there are other limitations that I am unaware of.

itburnswhenipee said:
I'm not sure that a light gun wouldn't work with a projector setup so long as the projected image was nice and bright. Maybe there are other limitations that I am unaware of.

It's my understanding that you have to have some kind of a background electron image in order for them to work.

i didn't bother reading the thread, but here's my list:

(these are the games i play most)

burnout 3
halo (for the multiplayer)
project gotham 2
nhl 2k6
fable: lost chapters
rallisport challenge 2

there are more, but i'm hung over and i can't think of them.

Whizzleteets said:
i didn't bother reading the thread, but here's my list:

(these are the games i play most)

burnout 3
halo (for the multiplayer)
project gotham 2
nhl 2k6
fable: lost chapters
rallisport challenge 2

there are more, but i'm hung over and i can't think of them.

burnout 3 - Love it
halo (for the multiplayer) - Don't care for it
project gotham 2 - I'll have to check it out
nhl 2k6 - I'll have to check it out
fable: lost chapters - I'll have to check it out
rallisport challenge 2 - Love it

itburnswhenipee said:

I'll have to check that shit out. Is it as deep as GTA?

shawndavid said:
I'll have to check that shit out. Is it as deep as GTA?

Mercenaries is cool, cuz you can take different missions and play the different factions against eachother. Its pretty fuckin sweet. Especially when you get enough cash and can airlift in tanks and stuff:fly: