What are the great/best Xbox games?

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So Kiwi and I spent some time playing Fly's uber xbox over the course of the meet and we both had a great time playing Burnout and some of the other games. In point of fact we had such a good time that we've decided to get an Xbox, which raises the question: What are the best Xbox multiplayer xbox games out there?

No, Knyte decided to get an X box and since we were in the stages of deciding what to get him for his birthday, I caved and told himwe could get him one of those.

Burnout is awesome. I have 3, Takedown (4), and Revenge (5). They consistently add good new features to each game, it's one of the best franchises I've ever played.

Fable is a game everyone raves about. I played it for an hour, thoroughly enjoyed it, and then it stopped working, and they won't let me take it back.

Knights of the Old Republic is fun too, it's a good mix of live and turn-based role playing.

Definitely get Super Monkey Ball DX, one of the absolute best games on Gamecube, brought to other platforms.

I really liked Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, it's one of the very, very few games I've beaten and gone back to play through again, simply because I enjoyed it so much. Actually, I can't think of a single other game I've done that with (except for going back years later because I have fond memories of the game). I haven't played the two after it yet.

The GTA games are fun of course (are they legal in Utah?), and you have all the EA sports games. Of those, I think the Madden, Fifa, and NBA Streets (think NBA Jam) games are best.

Knyte has some of thos on PC.

I would prefer games that aren't run around and shoot people, they are boring to me. I do enjoy Burnout though.

kiwi said:
Knyte has some of thos on PC.

I would prefer games that aren't run around and shoot people, they are boring to me. I do enjoy Burnout though.
The Burnout series is also available on Playstation 2, and Gamecube

Xbox is a cool game console, but it's definitely more geared towards male interest

Do yourself a favor and look in to getting something like a Playstation 2 instead

My girlfriend is obsessed with games like Katamari, Guitar Hero, Burnout, Kingdom Hearts, etc... (only on playstation 2)

But Knyte can still have games that run around and shoot guns

I think you'll find PS2 to be more well rounded in the long run

just my 2 cents

by the way, Knyte, the Metal Gear series on Playstation 2 is probably some of the best gaming you can get - period

elpmis said:
The Burnout series is also available on Playstation 2, and Gamecube

Xbox is a cool game console, but it's definitely more geared towards male interest

Do yourself a favor and look in to getting something like a Playstation 2 instead

My girlfriend is obsessed with games like Katamari, Guitar Hero, Burnout, Kingdom Hearts, etc... (only on playstation 2)

But Knyte can still have games that run around and shoot guns

I think you'll find PS2 to be more well rounded in the long run

just my 2 cents

He wants the xbox cause fly can pimp it out. Can fly do the same type of thing with a PS2?

kiwi said:
He wants the xbox cause fly can pimp it out. Can fly do the same type of thing with a PS2?

Not to the same degree. A lot of the magic of a modded xbox comes from the fact that it's got a harddrive in it. You can mod a PS2 to play copies of games, but won't have as versatile a system as a modded xbox.

SpangeMonkee said:
so, you guys are getting an Xbox & a PS2?

More than likely just an xbox, I've never been particularly interested in the PS2, nor am I greatly interested in the 360.

Does anyone know anything about this "Black" game that is coming out?

KNYTE said:
Yeah, I like the BG series as well, I think we'll be getting that as part of our Fly "bundle package"

:shifty:
I haven't played a game on XBox in months. I think the last one I played was the Willy Wonka game