WTF What a surprise there was another muslim terrorist attack

Could maybe dig up the link again if I just had to, but I was reading an article like this a few months ago about changing tactics with mass shooters, school shootings, etc. Basically they're now supposed to go in as fast/soon as possible to engage the threat. This would mean those first cops in will be stepping over injured people, not helping them, but their job is to find an eliminate the shooter as fast as they can. Then more medics come in behind them to treat the wounded without worrying about getting picked off.

This is supposed to be the new policy. Don't know why it would take millions of dollars worth of studies and tactical analysts to figure out what should be common sense but they're finally coming around.

They figured out all the hold back and wait thing does is let people bleed out and die. It also gives the shooter time to prepare a defense, find a good ambush spot to shoot cops, or escape. He can't do that when he's got a squad of good guys on his ass

Also, law enforcement are public employees. They work for the people, not the other way around. They're on our payroll, and people have every right, and a responsibility, to question their methods, procedures, results, etc.

I was wondering who of the new guys would be the type to argue something to death

Now I know.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I was wondering who of the new guys would be the type to argue something to death

Now I know.

Ha!

That's not arguing. Not even close. Haven't gotten into any good insults or even thinly veiled threats yet.

Last edited: