what a lovely weekend

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
A nice 3 day weekend thanks to our wonderfull government giving me friday off. It was a beautifull day. in the low 70's and sunny. Glorious! Lawn mowers wrring from all homes in the neighborhood. I did some cleaning and other home oriented things and relaxed for a bit.

And then saturday. rainy and cold. i dont think it broke out of the 30's all weekend. :(

But it was a nice weekend. :cool:

we finally had a few roads paved in our neighborhood. it only took them 3 months from the time they ripped it up till fresh asphalt was laid! yea! Nothing like dodging pot holes, man holes and pipe access covers while driving ANYWHERE every fucking day!

Borders had a huge employee discount weekend AND employees got to use their holiday store credit. So I got a CD and 2 Terry Pratchet hardbacks for 5.50.

It was hawt.

On another note to ruin Hydro's week, there's going to be nothing but Ohio State Michigan talk everywhere for the rest of this week (and into next week too)

On another note to ruin Hydro's week, there's going to be nothing but Ohio State Michigan talk everywhere for the rest of this week (and into next week too)

i really hope michigan clobbers OSU this year. i want to see everyone in the office pissed of on that monday.