What a cluster****

S

smileynev

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/05/tillman.friendly.fire.ap/index.html

Sometimes it amazes me that more friendly soldiers aren't killed by friendly fire in certain situations. But in this case, how the hell can you not at least think that the guys in front of you may be part of your platoon? Hell, you were following right behind them. Plus, if they were in visual range of each other, why didn't their radios work?

DirkPhoenix said:
You'd be surprised how often fratricide happens. I'm actually right now working on a project that's trying to lower the numbers.
Woah. Can you give some details, or is it top secret?

DirkPhoenix said:
Not top secret. LMPI - Lockheed Martin Proprietary Information

But if i'm lucky, you'll hear about in in about 4 months. :)
:drool:

DirkPhoenix said:
Not top secret. LMPI - Lockheed Martin Proprietary Information

But if i'm lucky, you'll hear about in in about 4 months. :)

if it's making all your soldiers wear bright red jackets, don't bother it was done about 100+ years ago. It didn't quite work out :/

crazymike said:
if it's making all your soldiers wear bright red jackets, don't bother it was done about 100+ years ago. It didn't quite work out :/
Crazy Brits.

b_sinning said:
How about we get the soldiers to wear the Orange Neon Hunting Satefty Vest. The deer never see them wearing them over camoflauge.

Deer, Iraqi, who cares. They all make the same sound under the tread of my M1A1...

b_sinning said:
How about we get the soldiers to wear the Orange Neon Hunting Satefty Vest. The deer never see them wearing them over camoflauge.

the british more or less did this in one war. It didn't quite work out.

FYI, most animals can't see neon orange. It just blurs in with the background. Most dogs have trouble seeing orange balls, etc...

crazymike said:
the british more or less did this in one war. It didn't quite work out.

FYI, most animals can't see neon orange. It just blurs in with the background. Most dogs have trouble seeing orange balls, etc...
Its a good thing they can still smell the peanut butter

If you hit Q it shows the location of all the friendlies on the map

My grampa was banned from WWII because he was using a wallhack + noclip