Whar'd all dem noobs go?

fly said:
Hmmm

We need a real banner. Something like 400x150 and with the website in the banner. Takers?

5-minute job
banner.png

NeedMoreEmo said:
I really don't think any of you would appreciate my unleashing anybody I know IRL on here. :lol:
Not if you're the calm and tame one of your friends...

wr3kt said:
Not if you're the calm and tame one of your friends...

Hmm. My friends are the online opposite of me i.e lol keekles ~*~princess~*~xxxxx aollol kinda thing. Added to which none of them spend a real substancial amoutn of time on the intarwebs, or would find you weirdos amusing, AND I come on the internet to be me and none of them know me as the person I am on here. :heart:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Hmm. My friends are the online opposite of me i.e lol keekles ~*~princess~*~xxxxx aollol kinda thing. Added to which none of them spend a real substancial amoutn of time on the intarwebs, or would find you weirdos amusing, AND I come on the internet to be me and none of them know me as the person I am on here. :heart:

You laugh at them a lot even when they don't make a joke, don't you?

dreamwalker said:
Well, I did invite one person I know IRL, but probably won't be inviting any others :fly:

What, am I the only person you know that's nuts enough to like this place? :lol:

JaymieT said:
What, am I the only person you know that's nuts enough to like this place? :lol:

You really like it?!?!

Wow...and I was worried about the dirty drapes, the stains on the carpet, and the chalk outline in the kitchen.

That's a relief!
:D