Whar'd all dem noobs go?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
We were getting a steady flow, now there's none. I think 2 or 3 have cleared PG and I'm about to authorize them, but that's it. What the heck?

Yeah, I've been kinda wondering about this myself. I mean, who to invite, who not to invite? Also, it seems that some of the people that were around say a month ago, have either gone back to genmay or over to tempmay. I don't get it :confused:

BigDov said:
Yeah, I've been kinda wondering about this myself. I mean, who to invite, who not to invite? Also, it seems that some of the people that were around say a month ago, have either gone back to genmay or over to tempmay. I don't get it :confused:

I'm still hanging aroung Genmay part time, but UF is my home now. I didn't see anything interesting going on at Tempmay last time I looked.

dreamwalker said:
I'm still hanging aroung Genmay part time, but UF is my home now. I didn't see anything interesting going on at Tempmay last time I looked.
I go over there if someone links me to something, but I just look through the threads and it makes my brain hurt.

BigDov said:

Tempmay looks just like genmay jr. to me

BigDov said:
Oh come on!! Kids love clowns and other weird stuff...... don't they??

:fly:

Clowns, yes, but I am NOT going to introduce them to Funzie :eek:

theacoustician said:
I go over there if someone links me to something, but I just look through the threads and it makes my brain hurt.

There are still a few people there I'm interested in talking to, otherwise meh, who cares?

fly said:
Are you just a universal jackass?
:(

Is that the same tempmay that goes up whenever Genmay would go down? If so, I think the powers that be there didn't care for some of my accounts....