Whar'd all dem noobs go?

wr3kt said:
You really like it?!?!

Wow...and I was worried about the dirty drapes, the stains on the carpet, and the chalk outline in the kitchen.

That's a relief!
:D

As long as I can't tell who the chalk outline is I don't care, and please don't tell me it was someone I know, OK?

JaymieT said:
As long as I can't tell who the chalk outline is I don't care, and please don't tell me it was someone I know, OK?

Na...we were just having fun with Pancake.
He passed out after a mayo OD, so we made an outline of him, put up police tape, and created some blood stains around him. When he came around he shit his pants and decided to lick the stains.

dreamwalker said:
Well, it's taking him too darned long! :mad:

He really should get it up and running...soon.
the only thing that's holding me up is that i don't remember my account number at domains by proxy... i don't want to have to have the private registrations consolidated later, that's just a hassle.

wr3kt said:
Na...we were just having fun with Pancake.
He passed out after a mayo OD, so we made an outline of him, put up police tape, and created some blood stains around him. When he came around he shit his pants and decided to lick the stains.

Whew, what a relief. I'm glad to know no crime was actually committed.

:shady:

CletusJones said:
the only thing that's holding me up is that i don't remember my account number at domains by proxy... i don't want to have to have the private registrations consolidated later, that's just a hassle.

Speak english goddammit- are you just being lazy or what??

CletusJones said:

If I ever get a webcam set up can I put it on www.cletuscam.com ?:fly:

:shifty:

CletusJones said:
so, you are getting teh broadband then? will there be a constant feed so that we may watch your children when you're not home? :hi2u:

1. Don't have broadband, and probably won't have it anytime real soon, although I would like to :(
2. You think I'm gonna let a bunch of UF pervs watch my children??? :tard:

I do have a webcam though, it just doesn't work at least half of the time.