Whar'd all dem noobs go?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
We were getting a steady flow, now there's none. I think 2 or 3 have cleared PG and I'm about to authorize them, but that's it. What the heck?
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Yeah, I've been kinda wondering about this myself. I mean, who to invite, who not to invite? Also, it seems that some of the people that were around say a month ago, have either gone back to genmay or over to tempmay. I don't get it :confused:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
BigDov said:
Yeah, I've been kinda wondering about this myself. I mean, who to invite, who not to invite? Also, it seems that some of the people that were around say a month ago, have either gone back to genmay or over to tempmay. I don't get it :confused:
I'm still hanging aroung Genmay part time, but UF is my home now. I didn't see anything interesting going on at Tempmay last time I looked.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
dreamwalker said:
I'm still hanging aroung Genmay part time, but UF is my home now. I didn't see anything interesting going on at Tempmay last time I looked.
I go over there if someone links me to something, but I just look through the threads and it makes my brain hurt.
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
65,011
32,043
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
BigDov said:
Yeah, I've been kinda wondering about this myself. I mean, who to invite, who not to invite? Also, it seems that some of the people that were around say a month ago, have either gone back to genmay or over to tempmay. I don't get it :confused:


Tempmay looks just like genmay jr. to me
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
BigDov said:
Oh come on!! Kids love clowns and other weird stuff...... don't they??

:fly:
Clowns, yes, but I am NOT going to introduce them to Funzie :eek:

theacoustician said:
I go over there if someone links me to something, but I just look through the threads and it makes my brain hurt.
There are still a few people there I'm interested in talking to, otherwise meh, who cares?
 
S

smileynev

Guest
fly said:
Are you just a universal jackass?
:(

Is that the same tempmay that goes up whenever Genmay would go down? If so, I think the powers that be there didn't care for some of my accounts....