Whar'd all dem noobs go?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
We were getting a steady flow, now there's none. I think 2 or 3 have cleared PG and I'm about to authorize them, but that's it. What the heck?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Yeah, I've been kinda wondering about this myself. I mean, who to invite, who not to invite? Also, it seems that some of the people that were around say a month ago, have either gone back to genmay or over to tempmay. I don't get it :confused:

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
Yeah, I've been kinda wondering about this myself. I mean, who to invite, who not to invite? Also, it seems that some of the people that were around say a month ago, have either gone back to genmay or over to tempmay. I don't get it :confused:

I'm still hanging aroung Genmay part time, but UF is my home now. I didn't see anything interesting going on at Tempmay last time I looked.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
dreamwalker said:
I'm still hanging aroung Genmay part time, but UF is my home now. I didn't see anything interesting going on at Tempmay last time I looked.
I go over there if someone links me to something, but I just look through the threads and it makes my brain hurt.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
BigDov said:

Tempmay looks just like genmay jr. to me

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
Oh come on!! Kids love clowns and other weird stuff...... don't they??

:fly:

Clowns, yes, but I am NOT going to introduce them to Funzie :eek:

theacoustician said:
I go over there if someone links me to something, but I just look through the threads and it makes my brain hurt.

There are still a few people there I'm interested in talking to, otherwise meh, who cares?

S

smileynev

fly said:
Are you just a universal jackass?
:(

Is that the same tempmay that goes up whenever Genmay would go down? If so, I think the powers that be there didn't care for some of my accounts....