whacko skinhead makes the news again!

i mean, they aren't even quality tattoos. if you're going to tattoo your face, at LEAST pay for high quality! or pay at all, in this case.

I cant speak in a general phrase but I know all of the tattoo artist I know will not put antisemitic writing on their clients. Tattoos have been taken out of taboo and into the artistic world, not many artist chose to be recognized by such things.

I'm sure a mirror and ink out of a ballpoint pen were used.

We were celebrating my best friends birthday in lakeland this weekend. We had a blast but they kinda live in a shady neighborhood. They live there cause Jason is taking over his mothers business and they needed to find a house quickly. The neighbors came over and first thing I thought was wow, they have some really shitty tattoos. I guess whenever they get drunk at home they have a ink gun and just start drawing on each other. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Oh and to top it off the wife was pregnant and drinking. She just had a stroke a couple days before and could barely speak but hadnt been to the hospital. They made her leave cause nobody wanted to see it. She looked 40 but I guess she used to be a meth head and she is really only 21, pregnant with twins and she already has had her other 3 kids taken away from her.

Edit - These people WERE NOT invited but the party was outside so they just randomly walked over, lol. Had to put that in there

Last edited:
I cant speak in a general phrase but I know all of the tattoo artist I know will not put antisemitic writing on their clients. Tattoos have been taken out of taboo and into the artistic world, not many artist chose to be recognized by such things.

I have no idea what any of that means.

Oh and to top it off the wife was pregnant and drinking. She just had a stroke a couple days before and could barely speak but hadnt been to the hospital. They made her leave cause nobody wanted to see it. She looked 40 but I guess she used to be a meth head and she is really only 21, pregnant with twins and she already has had her other 3 kids taken away from her.
Holy schnikes.....

They made her leave the party, or the hospital?

Pregnant, drinking, stroke stutter, meth teeth, bad tattoos - what a woman! :drool:

Holy schnikes.....

They made her leave the party, or the hospital?

Pregnant, drinking, stroke stutter, meth teeth, bad tattoos - what a woman! :drool:

She wouldnt go to the hospital and when they were kicking her out of the backyard she kept saying and I quote...

"I drank like a fish with all my children and they turned out fine, leave me alone"

All of her other children??? shes is 21 and about to have 5 kids total. The only 2 she hasnt lost so far are the twins in her belly. Fuckin sick ass people I tell you what.

That dude looks and evidently is crazy. That is not the kind of person you fuck with. Anyone who has their face tatted up like that, professing to be a skin head .. is on a one way course to hell in a handbasket.

I doubt he expected to live to be old enough to look stupid with his tat's, he doesn't look like he exactly cares.