Whacked out Dream thread

My dreams are way wonky.

I can't ever see people's faces, I'm always looking down, yet I am always able to tell if I know them when interacting.

9 times out of 10 I usually end up flying through the air at some point (not like superman and not like falling, but like out of control - omg I'm going to eventually hit the ground kinda shit.

I've proven numerous times that if you die in your dreams you do not in fact die IRL. I've hit the ground in several of my dreams .. it usually wakes me up with me bouncing the bed and sitting up with my heart pounding.

I have the same dreams over and over again, but I can't ever remember exactly what they are about, but I can realize that it's the same dream I have had before.

Almost all of my dreams that I actually recall anything about are violent. I'm usually the one getting hurt.

I also tend to fall off things a lot too. Those are the ones I usualyl end up hitting the ground in.

If I want to resume a dream I can go right back to sleep and usually pick up right where I left off, except in sex dreams.

If I have a sex dream .. it never turns out good .. because it never fails .. someone always wakes me up before I get off. :mad:

Last edited:
last night I had a dream, lucent dream I think...

So I was laying in bed watching tv and then all of a sudden, while I was awake(at least I thought I was) a huge spider came crawling out of my tv. I honestly thought I was on drugs for a minute. Funny thing is spiders dont bother me at all, can walk all over me and doesnt bother me. I was sitting up on my bed and woke up out of it while still sitting in the same position, watching tv. I thought it was very odd.

Edit - Oh yeah and the spider scared the shit outta me, which never happens.

Last edited:
I had a dream the other night where I ended up having sex with a friend from high school...who I have not talked to in over 20 years.