wh00p! I'l actually get a diploma!

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
I was worried about passing my Spanish 1002 class. It would've caused me to not get my diploma. But I passed that shit is a fuckin C!!! I was expecting barely to get a D. wooo hoooo! Made A's in the my other classes though.

now, I just need to get a job in Atlanta so JJ will show me her boobs.

Sarcasmo said:
How the hell do you get a C in spanish with Coqui at your disposal?

Because I don't speak Mexican (Which is what they teach in the classes)

I ended up with C's in Spanish class as well for the same reason. That and I didn't pronounce things with the dialect they were trying to teach.

I got an A in french 2 years ago even though I can't speak a word of it. Thank you French-English dictionary! You worked wonders on my tests.

Coqui said:

I ended up with C's in Spanish class as well for the same reason. That and I didn't pronounce things with the dialect they were trying to teach.

What a crock. A guy who speaks Spanish natively and gets a C in that class is a pretty good indicator that we need people with a clue in our state's capitols. The Board of Education is a total failure at that point. It's almost funny, but yet depressing at the same time.

Galen said:
I got an A in french 2 years ago even though I can't speak a word of it. Thank you French-English dictionary! You worked wonders on my tests.

I want to learn German, but I have a pretty half-assed comprehension of foreign languages.

Sarcasmo said:
What a crock. A guy who speaks Spanish natively and gets a C in that class is a pretty good indicator that we need people with a clue in our state's capitols. The Board of Education is a total failure at that point. It's almost funny, but yet depressing at the same time.

My high school was in the middle of the biggest Greek settlement in the states and all those Greek kids took Greek. How fair is that? I struggled through Spanish and French while these kids got immediate A's for just growing up where they did.

Sarcasmo said:
I want to learn German, but I have a pretty half-assed comprehension of foreign languages.
I really suck at languages, they are my worst subject by far. It's good however that I'll never need to speak another one. Hurrah.

Coqui said:

Actually, I was taught "world spanish". My teacher was from Honduras and I had a little trouple understanding what she was saying because I'm used to listening to Mexicans.

Bubbles said:
My high school was in the middle of the biggest Greek settlement in the states and all those Greek kids took Greek. How fair is that? I struggled through Spanish and French while these kids got immediate A's for just growing up where they did.

There was a rumor going around my high school that a particularly well-endowed and slutty girl used to let the Spanish teacher feel her up after school every day to get an A. Right in class in front of everyone, with no shame at all, he would ask her to stop by at the end of the day for some additional "extra credit" work. And we'd catch him staring at her during tests and stuff. Creepy.

Of course back then it wasn't creepy at all and the dude was my hero because she was completely hot. Everyone else has to polish themself off at night and here's this guy in his late 30s getting a piece of the promised land. It was never proven, but when a complete moron gets an A in a foreign language class I think it's safe to say.

Anyhow my point is that even though you aren't stupid by any means, you maybe could have boosted your grade a bit.

SpangeMonkee said:
Actually, I was taught "world spanish". My teacher was from Honduras and I had a little trouple understanding what she was saying because I'm used to listening to Mexicans.

There's no such thing as world Spanish.

That's like saying you took English class in high school and can now speak all derivations of English fluently.

She may have been Honduran, but she was still teaching you Mexican Spanish.

Her pronunciation was different however some of the words she taught I guarantee weren't part of her normal vocabulary.

Sarcasmo said:
There was a rumor going around my high school that a particularly well-endowed and slutty girl used to let the Spanish teacher feel her up after school every day to get an A. Right in class in front of everyone, with no shame at all, he would ask her to stop by at the end of the day for some additional "extra credit" work. And we'd catch him staring at her during tests and stuff. Creepy.

Of course back then it wasn't creepy at all and the dude was my hero because she was completely hot. Everyone else has to polish themself off at night and here's this guy in his late 30s getting a piece of the promised land. It was never proven, but when a complete moron gets an A in a foreign language class I think it's safe to say.

Anyhow my point is that even though you aren't stupid by any means, you maybe could have boosted your grade a bit.
And there was me studying and learning like an idiot. Time to get a blonde wig.