wewt! new toy is here (Rectal Massager)

S

smileynev

why_ask_why said:
if I'm happy, they're happy :)
"Sorry bob, but your laptop problems have to wait until after I solve this little problem on my computer. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get past this door. Do I use the barrels as a counterweight, or is there a valve I need to open to let water into the room? And how the hell do I kill these damn buzzing redeyed killer thingies!!??

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
why_ask_why said:
if I'm happy, they're happy :)
i'm so jealous it's not even funny. at work i'm still using a pIII 733mhz machine running win98, 128mb of ram, and onboard video, not to mention a 15" crt. :(

S

smileynev

CletusJones said:
i'm so jealous it's not even funny. at work i'm still using a pIII 733mhz machine running win98, 128mb of ram, and onboard video, not to mention a 15" crt. :(
HAHA

*points and laughs*

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:

Wow dude, my wife has a better computer than that, and I built it out of spare shit I had laying around :(

edit- :lol:

H

Harper

why_ask_why said:
time to play!
will HL2 let me install again if it's already on my home computer? I'm guessing steam will not like that
I want to know that too. i want to install it on a new box, I need to read up on if steam will give back the license for an uninstall

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I.C.Water said:
yea hope they dont have an audit when they write that stuff off :p

there's nothing to audit...the dept can spend it's money on hookers and blow as long as it was within their budget :lol:

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
why_ask_why said:
there's nothing to audit...the dept can spend it's money on hookers and blow as long as it was within their budget :lol:

god damn lucky bastard

:drool:

S

smileynev

Drool-Boy said:
I have one like that I use as a door stop
I use mine for all of my important business stuff. The Celeron 400 underneath it is for CD burning.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
ChikkenNoodul said:
That was when oc'ing meant soldering
Unfortunately, I HAD a 233, which meant no overclocking possible. :(

My bro-in-law had a 166 that he just jumpered to 200. I was proud that I still had him beat tho.