wewt! might have won a slot machine

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I play hold'em every thursday at a bar up the st from my house(where were ya spange?)...generally about 50+ people playing...the point winner for the current 10 week span wins a couple $1000 vegas slot machine :cool:...also get bar cash nightly
over the past 4 weeks(just finished week 6), I have 2 first place finishes and a fourth...I might just win that shit having gotten my 2nd first place finish tonight :)

anyone else here play poker?

rep0st

I play hold'em every thursday at a bar up the st from my house(where were ya spange?)...generally about 50+ people playing...the point winner for the current 10 week span wins a couple $1000 vegas slot machine :cool:...also get bar cash nightly
over the past 4 weeks(just finished week 6), I have 2 first place finishes and a fourth...I might just win that shit having gotten my 2nd first place finish tonight :)

rep0st

wait, you might have won at slots or you may have won a slot machine .. like.. take it home??

LOL odd prize for a hold'em tourney..

wait, you might have won at slots or you may have won a slot machine .. like.. take it home??

2 posts 2 responses..

why_ask_why said:

rep0st

Awesome, that's nothing short of amazing to come in first 2 times out of a group of 50. Even if I played perfect technically I never seem to get the cards to win the races. I'm just naturally unlucky at cards; but you know what they say... :rolleyes:

I used to belong to a home game in Charlotte but haven't found any players since I moved to Savannah. I play at partypoker Never won any tourneys though. Good luck with the rest of your 10 week span, hope you come out on top :cool:

pa said:

2 posts 2 responses..

yeah, slot machine to take home and keep...it's a pimp vegas style one armed bandit type with a chrome casing...looks pretty sharp...for a slot machine :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
My wife would never leave the house if I brought a slot machine home.

you'll have to come visit me so she can stock it with monies :)

Fat Burger said:
Heh, I deal poker on Thursdays (and Mondays). Top five people in this season got an all-expenses paid trip to Vegas. I'm surprised it's legal to give cash prizes in Georgia, it sure as hell isn't here.

it's bar cash...pretty much every place offers that at the bare minimum

why_ask_why said:
it's bar cash...pretty much every place offers that at the bare minimum

Oh, you mean like gift certificates? That's actually still illegal here :p

I can't remember the law exactly, but if you give away any sort of prize with a cash value (i.e. not a t-shirt or something), then it has to be redeemable at a different establishment over 100 feet away, or something like that.