wewt! first poast

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I got some new loaner laptops in for my dept today...that means upgrade! I take one home for myself and swap out the last one for my loaner pool...first widescreen laptop I've ever had...it's pretty bitchin :cool:

this is what it looks like
it's about 4 lbs, 1" thick
d620_open_close.jpg

I hope you deleted the bookmark with the girl smoking a cigar with her cooter you had on the old notebook before you turned it back in.

:D
I'm going to throw a fresh image on it when I take it in tomorrow...all my sins will be warshed away!

o_brother_02.jpg

I'm glad it's not just our IT department that steals computers...

this isn't stolen, doofus...I run IT for a whole dept consisting of about 200 people and I need to know how to deal with the latest and greatest :p

I return the last one to the loaner pool which in this case is a d610 that's about a year old

this isn't stolen, doofus...I run IT for a whole dept consisting of about 200 people and I need to know how to deal with the latest and greatest :p

I return the last one to the loaner pool which in this case is a d610 that's about a year old

I'm sure I could justify all the stolen computers I have from our IT guy too... like, he's the one that stole them or something, but I'm not that delusional. ;)

Sounds like mines, except its an Acer instead of Dell.

Ya'll testing Vista yet? I know a few people are, I've heard from them.

I need to put up a vista test box but haven't gotten around to it yet...I'm guessing we wont touch it for almost a year anyway

my laptop has a "vista capable" sticker on it