Movie Westworld (full spoilers)

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥54,338
This show is getting good, the reveal on how menacing Ford truly is in the last episode was awesome. He went from senile old man to terrifying in an instant.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
This show is getting good, the reveal on how menacing Ford truly is in the last episode was awesome. He went from senile old man to terrifying in an instant.

The concept that he's basically a god inside the park is scary, and might be a big reason for his megalomania. I honestly didn't think he would be the one to go sinister, though.

Also, since he knows about Theresa and Bernard making the beast with two backs, saying he knows everything about his employees, he then must know about Bernards clandestine meets with Delores and what those are all about.

I'm still on the fence about
there being 2 timelines shown in the show, with Will being the younger version of the man in black

either way, I have no idea which way this show is going to go. I wasn't expecting Ford to be evil, and I don't fully get how the MIB has a secret agenda he's getting away with considering how the park knows 'everything about it's guests'. The fact he can just request explosives on a whim while in the park and no one bats an eyelash means MIBs reveal could potentially be huge.

• Gravy
I think there may be some "hosts" within the facility as well. Bernard maybe. He seems to have quite the "storyline", dead son, vague history, etc

• Gravy
Last nights show....

wow.

When whatever the big reveal is happens, it's gonna be a mindfuck.

and the twin timeline theory. Sometimes it looks like it's spot on, othertimes it looks like there is no way.

• Gravy
Lawrence is awesome, and fuck that black hat friend of the guest.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but you knew he was going to go full douche eventually.

I can't wait to see how Maeve brought herself back online AND with RL knowledge of peoples names. Based on the reveal that a satcom link has been placed in some of the hosts, I'm thinking there is an external influence going on here we have yet to learn about.

• Gravy