Were your parents ever overly affectionate with each other in front of you?

dreamwalker said:
Oh, no :eek:

We don't get the newspaper, hence no newspaper boy, and she is out of school now anyway :p

Well there goes my fantasy.
Now I have to go quit my newspaper route.

Thanks a lot! :mad:

When I was 3 I walked in on my parents "doing it." I didn't realise what it was I kept asking "Mommy? What's wrong? Why are you giggling." It only dawned on me when having a flashback around the age of 12 what was really going on. *shudder*
They don't hold hands, they don't hug, they don't kiss, I've never seen them be very affectionate to each other.
I'm sort of lucky I guess.

Awwww old people are so cute. My parents are very affectionate with each other, they've been married for as long as I am old.

Otherwise, its freaking disgusting to walk in on them in the kitchen speaking french to each other while making out.

:barf:

April23 said:
Awwww old people are so cute. My parents are very affectionate with each other, they've been married for as long as I am old.

Otherwise, its freaking disgusting to walk in on them in the kitchen speaking french to each other while making out.

You're only disgusted because they ate the leftovers. :rolleyes:

April23 said:

Or almost walking in on them... :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Do you know who did it?

thanksman.JPG

:o

April23 said:
It's ok, I think I may still have that ham under my boob.

Thank god...at least I know my home-made chicken soup that I just ate and have leftovers of in the fridge are still safe. *wipes brow in relief*