Were your parents ever overly affectionate with each other in front of you?

wr3kt said:
As long as they fight for your affection and give you gifts in the process, it's ok...

...no...not really.
I don't much care what they do, so long as it doesn't involve me.

Onnotangu said:
one track mind that I like the way he thinks..just wish april would post the same sexy outfits that dw does.

April and I should get together sometime and see what kind of trouble we can get into :D

You know, I just thought of an event from when I was younger...... I guess I wasn't excluded from this like I had thought earlier.

I remember I woke up early one morning, but didn't get out of bed. One of my parents went into the bathroom and got something, went into the bedroom, locked the door and then there was giggling....... and then grunting and panting. And then more guttural grunts and sounds........ *eeeewwwwwwwwww*

BigDov said:
You know, I just thought of an event from when I was younger...... I guess I wasn't excluded from this like I had thought earlier.

I remember I woke up early one morning, but didn't get out of bed. One of my parents went into the bathroom and got something, went into the bedroom, locked the door and then there was giggling....... and then grunting and panting. And then more guttural grunts and sounds........ *eeeewwwwwwwwww*

And 9 months later, you got a little brother! :)