Were your parents ever overly affectionate with each other in front of you?

Frankly I dont remember them being affectionate. I barely remember their relationship at all. they divorced when I was 5.

their relationships, my father, not until I was alitttle bit older, a bit late for my tastes. my mother, about the only thing I learned from the guys she dated is how not to treat women.

I've thought about it long and hard. I think their divorced largely as a whole destoyed my life indirectly. Its just the little things like that that screwed me up in the end. Im trying to learn this stuff, but since I dont have any experience or admitted disfunctional experiences of it its like im driveing blind.

Ryokurin said:
Frankly I dont remember them being affectionate. I barely remember their relationship at all. they divorced when I was 5.

their relationships, my father, not until I was alitttle bit older, a bit late for my tastes. my mother, about the only thing I learned from the guys she dated is how not to treat women.

I've thought about it long and hard. I think their divorced largely as a whole destoyed my life indirectly. Its just the little things like that that screwed me up in the end. Im trying to learn this stuff, but since I dont have any experience or admitted disfunctional experiences of it its like im driveing blind.
It's truly amazing how much parents can mess up their kids lives.

Even while thinking they're doing the right thing.

:(

dreamwalker said:
See, April? You see what I'm talking about???

:lol:
If he is making other members not feel comfortable to come to this forum he won't last long. That's pretty much basic for any forum.

April23 said:
If he is making other members not feel comfortable to come to this forum he won't last long. That's pretty much basic for any forum.

Yup. This has only been going on for about a year or so?

Won't last long at all.

Mondoz said:
Yup. This has only been going on for about a year or so?

Won't last long at all.

And I'm speaking in your defense now, *Honey*, make the most of it while you can, it might never happen again :p

dreamwalker said:
And I'm speaking in your defense now, *Honey*, make the most of it while you can, it might never happen again :p

Defense?

Hot Lawyer Outfit?

Not only are my parents not affectionate, but they hate each other.

generalcliche said:
Not only are my parents not affectionate, but they hate each other.

As long as they fight for your affection and give you gifts in the process, it's ok...

...no...not really.