Were your parents ever overly affectionate with each other in front of you?

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
1,598
0
41
40
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Frankly I dont remember them being affectionate. I barely remember their relationship at all. they divorced when I was 5.

their relationships, my father, not until I was alitttle bit older, a bit late for my tastes. my mother, about the only thing I learned from the guys she dated is how not to treat women.

I've thought about it long and hard. I think their divorced largely as a whole destoyed my life indirectly. Its just the little things like that that screwed me up in the end. Im trying to learn this stuff, but since I dont have any experience or admitted disfunctional experiences of it its like im driveing blind.
 

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
47,726
205
41
48
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Ryokurin said:
Frankly I dont remember them being affectionate. I barely remember their relationship at all. they divorced when I was 5.

their relationships, my father, not until I was alitttle bit older, a bit late for my tastes. my mother, about the only thing I learned from the guys she dated is how not to treat women.

I've thought about it long and hard. I think their divorced largely as a whole destoyed my life indirectly. Its just the little things like that that screwed me up in the end. Im trying to learn this stuff, but since I dont have any experience or admitted disfunctional experiences of it its like im driveing blind.
It's truly amazing how much parents can mess up their kids lives.

Even while thinking they're doing the right thing.

:(
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,440
37,254
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
dreamwalker said:
See, April? You see what I'm talking about???

:lol:
If he is making other members not feel comfortable to come to this forum he won't last long. That's pretty much basic for any forum.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
April23 said:
If he is making other members not feel comfortable to come to this forum he won't last long. That's pretty much basic for any forum.

Yup. This has only been going on for about a year or so?

Won't last long at all.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Mondoz said:
Yup. This has only been going on for about a year or so?

Won't last long at all.
And I'm speaking in your defense now, *Honey*, make the most of it while you can, it might never happen again :p
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
dreamwalker said:
And I'm speaking in your defense now, *Honey*, make the most of it while you can, it might never happen again :p
Defense?

Hot Lawyer Outfit?
 
G

generalcliche

Guest
Not only are my parents not affectionate, but they hate each other.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
generalcliche said:
Not only are my parents not affectionate, but they hate each other.
As long as they fight for your affection and give you gifts in the process, it's ok...

...no...not really.