Were your parents ever overly affectionate with each other in front of you?

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
dreamwalker said:
Oh, no :eek:

We don't get the newspaper, hence no newspaper boy, and she is out of school now anyway :p

Well there goes my fantasy.
Now I have to go quit my newspaper route.

Thanks a lot! :mad:

L

Lynnakitty

When I was 3 I walked in on my parents "doing it." I didn't realise what it was I kept asking "Mommy? What's wrong? Why are you giggling." It only dawned on me when having a flashback around the age of 12 what was really going on. *shudder*
They don't hold hands, they don't hug, they don't kiss, I've never seen them be very affectionate to each other.
I'm sort of lucky I guess.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Awwww old people are so cute. My parents are very affectionate with each other, they've been married for as long as I am old.

Otherwise, its freaking disgusting to walk in on them in the kitchen speaking french to each other while making out.

:barf:

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
April23 said:
Awwww old people are so cute. My parents are very affectionate with each other, they've been married for as long as I am old.

Otherwise, its freaking disgusting to walk in on them in the kitchen speaking french to each other while making out.

You're only disgusted because they ate the leftovers. :rolleyes:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
April23 said:

Or almost walking in on them... :fly:

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
dreamwalker said:
Do you know who did it?

thanksman.JPG

:o

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
April23 said:
It's ok, I think I may still have that ham under my boob.

Thank god...at least I know my home-made chicken soup that I just ate and have leftovers of in the fridge are still safe. *wipes brow in relief*