Were your parents ever overly affectionate with each other in front of you?

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥2,672
So my parents are freaks, and the other night when I was home for the day, my dad said he was going to bed and watch the yankee game until he fell asleep. My mom was all "ohh i'll come with!!!" and my dad just gave her a look and said that he wont be able to sleep then. This exchange going on while I'm there, btw. Then by the time he reaches the top of the stairs, he calls her so that she could unmake the bed...right. I guess it's cute that they still feel that way about each other. But it's kinda gross. Although this was a lot better than the time they raced up the stairs to shower together. :o

So um yea...are you parents like that?

edit: it seems like i suck at thread titles :( ( each other* )

Just imagine your mom on top of your dad wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and riding him until he blows his load into her.

Hope you can sleep well!

wr3kt said:
Just imagine your mom on top of your dad wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and riding him until he blows his load into her.

Hope you can sleep well!

with my family things get around...so i already know that they've done in the car and in front of the fireplace :(

dreamwalker said:

Ask your daughter if she's ever imagined you hot and sweaty from romping in her bed with the newspaper boy while she's at school.
Please take pictures of her facial reaction....and audio if she then throws up.

sizzlinggrace said:
with my family things get around...so i already know that they've done in the car and in front of the fireplace :(

I read that as "what they've done in the car and in the fireplace"

To which my initial reaction was the song "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel.

Sleeman said:
mine do the reverse lotus cowboy in the living room....while I'm watching the discovery channel

So they are doing it like they do on the Discovery channel.

wr3kt said:
Ask your daughter if she's ever imagined you hot and sweaty from romping in her bed with the newspaper boy while she's at school.
Please take pictures of her facial reaction....and audio if she then throws up.

Oh, no :eek:

We don't get the newspaper, hence no newspaper boy, and she is out of school now anyway :p