We're off to see the wizard!

Findakáno said:
I see you have a lot to learn young grasshopper. I said True Rock & Roll, not some idiot on the theater screen.

Oh. Okay, Master, where do we start?

Findakáno said:
With the Blues specifically Delta or Rural Blues. People like Robert Johnson, Son House, Ledbelly, ecetera...

Uhm, I have seen the Blues Brothers a number of times.
Does that count?

sizzlinggrace said:
she smelled like she was on her period and hadn't changed her pad in hours. it was fucking gross.

:wtf:

You can tell that sort of thing?

Mondoz said:
:wtf:

You can tell that sort of thing?

I didn't think you could.

That is until she sat next to me. I was bending down to pick up my purse just as she went to sit down, so her big butt was in my face and i got a nice wiff of it. :barf:

and i kept smelling it throughout the whole movie. :(

Findakáno said:
While John & Dan did a great service by bring back the great R&B of the 50's and 60's during the Disco Era. You must go back futher to the 1920's Mississippi Delta.

Is this going to involve a flux capacitor?

sizzlinggrace said:
I didn't think you could.

That is until she sat next to me. I was bending down to pick up my purse just as she went to sit down, so her big butt was in my face and i got a nice wiff of it. :barf:

and i kept smelling it throughout the whole movie. :(

That is rather disturbing.
Until now, I was blissfully unaware that you could actually tell that.

sizzlinggrace said:
well see, normally. if you're clean and stuff, that wont happen.

she wasn't. :(

Riiight...

I don't think I'm hungry anymore... :(

sizzlinggrace said:
well see, normally. if you're clean and stuff, that wont happen.

she wasn't. :(

No...I'd like to thank you for that extrememly odiforous inspiring thought.

Really.

SICK.

sizzlinggrace said:
Who's Pink Floyd? :o
Z100 is bad. Hot 97 sucks ass. Please tune into the classic rock station more often. :)

For some odd reason, I must be one of the few people who doesn't like The Wizard of Oz. I think it's creepy. I dunno, someone must've touched me at night while I was watching it one day. :eek: