We're good

It was a random crime that happened to occur near Virginia Tech, not sure why everyone is freaking the fuck out about this.

FTR, the cop was shot in his car a block from my building, very much in the middle of campus. Two of our friends were getting off the bus and saw the cop slump over in his car and saw the blood streaming out the door. The second shooting happened 500 feet on the other side of my building, and occurred right behind my car.

FTR, the cop was shot in his car a block from my building, very much in the middle of campus. Two of our friends were getting off the bus and saw the cop slump over in his car and saw the blood streaming out the door. The second shooting happened 500 feet on the other side of my building, and occurred right behind my car.

Ahhhh you got me beat! Dupont is 3 blocks from my building. Bugga!

Conceal carry on texas campuses is seeming better all the time.

The cops gun downed some pyscho with a knife like a block over last week, I didn't even mention it to Zac in our daily love call. Still not swayed why this is news worthy besides it being near VT.

Last edited: