Halp We're getting a visit from the Westboro Baptist Church

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
So the WBC (aka "God hates fags group" that shows up at soldier's funerals) has decided to invite themselves to Virginia Tech to praise the fucker who shot and killed 32 students on April 16th, 2007.

Here's the letter they sent to announce their impending arrival:
"God sent the shooter because of your proud sin! You raise your kids to believe they can disobey God with impunity, and that His commandments are all on the table to be disposed of whenever you please. That's why they think fornication, adultery, and sodomy are all just in good fun (instead of the filthy practices they are), and that's why the wrath of God is on them. God is cursing you by killing those same children that you have lied to all their lives. VA Tech was just GodSmacked -- another of your students murdered -- and you still refuse to heed and obey the standards of God. Woe unto you! "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness...!" Isa. 5:20. You're going to Hell, and you're taking your kids with you."

So, 30,000 of us are going to be really fucking pissed off when they show up on our doorstep. However, we're a campus of service and (relative) tact, and we don't want to throw back their same hatred at them. But, we feel their visit shouldn't be for vain (after all, they graciously invited themselves here!).

Does anyone have any ideas, preferably humorous, for signage and stuff for a counter-protest? They'll be in the middle of everything for the entire day (also, unfortunately the Relay for Life day this year, which will make me want to cut a bitch, but that's neither here nor there).

National media has already been contacted (by them, not us), so we also have to keep things relatively tactful and not threatening/cursing on signs if there are any.

we unfortunately can't launch anything at them because they've sued the shit out of people who have interrupted their "peaceful" demonstrations in this manner. we can't do anything that will make us look worse than them :(

They are inbreeders.

I'd print up shirts that say "I JOINED WBC AND ALL I GOT WAS MY SISTER'S VIRGINITY." Get creative.

Pretty much this. It'll be hard to get a whole campus to not pay attention, but it would be awesome to make them feel like they got ZERO reaction.

there's definitely a movement to try to do this too. but knowing that some young-uns on campus are not going to keep their mouths shut...

Greet them with a wall of moon.

Seriously. 30,000 people mooning them all at once sends a pretty powerful and crystal clear message.

And it could make Ripley's. I don't know if they have a category for that.