Halp We're getting a visit from the Westboro Baptist Church

You should just sue them for hate speech and insighting violence "Kill fags dead" was one of the signs I saw them with. That's hate speech and that's against the law.

Also, another sign idea, "Who's funding all of your trips?"

You should just sue them for hate speech and insighting violence "Kill fags dead" was one of the signs I saw them with. That's hate speech and that's against the law.

Is it really against the law? I thought it was protected under the first amendment unless it incites imminent violence..

if it was illegal they would have been called on it instantly due to the scrutiny they draw for being such low lifes

Ya they are allowed to say whatever they want. Freedom of speech and all.

...but could it be considered slander?

Maybe I should go to one of these (as I have never see those inbred hicks before) and wear a shirt with a target painted on it. "Aim here"

make a sign that says "GOD HATES FIGS"

Greet them with a wall of moon.

Seriously. 30,000 people mooning them all at once sends a pretty powerful and crystal clear message.

And it could make Ripley's. I don't know if they have a category for that.

these are pretty sweet ideas. i think there's a general movement started for the people who are going to counter this to keep it humorous, and to distract and cancel out any hatred with humor. i was thinking about a sign with the classic "everytime you masturbate, god kills a kitten"

these are pretty sweet ideas. i think there's a general movement started for the people who are going to counter this to keep it humorous, and to distract and cancel out any hatred with humor. i was thinking about a sign with the classic "everytime you masturbate, god kills a kitten"

Switch it up like: "every time you masturbate, god kills a Westboro Baptist Church member."

Keeping it humorous is probably a good way to go.

Get two signs, "Jesus Saves" and "Gretzky Scores"