We're getting a house!

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
So we found out this afternoon that we're getting the house we wanted and you voted on in this thread. We got the Fir, the second floor plan. While we were looking at the available lots, the one that we were looking at was on 230th Ct, and I said "Too bad we wouldn't be on a better street name like Chinook St". Come to find out that a lot on Chinook St of the floor plan we wanted had fallen through, so we jumped on it :cool:

Anyway, the house won't be finished until early March, but at least we know we're getting one :D

Riverwood_plat_0.jpg

This thread has no content, but I don't care because I'm too excited to obey the rules.

VERY COOL. except for the fact that y'all are still WAY UP THERE, it's cool. now the hard part is waiting till march, which probably means august, which means i still have time to find you a job here. :D

:clap: very happy for y'all!!!!! hug fuxx ('s boobies) for me!!

Well it really depends on where you are buying- right now any house that was built within the last 10 years for a 3 bed/2 bath is going for 350-400K.

We got a ton of advice from people before doing this. We feel it's the best for us (not to mention a house in the same development that was bought for 242k is now going for 379k :cool: )

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well if we're ever in the market for a "logs in mud" jobby, we'll give you a call :p
I do other things. :p Putting togather pictures for a thread as we speak.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thanks, Drool.

There's definetly something exciting about buying your first home. Scarry, but exciting! I've never spent so much money on anything in my life :p

unless you're buying a lambo or something like that, you will NEVER spend more on anything but your next home

congrats y'all! :heart:

Congrats of your new move.

How close are the houses? I noticed over there (in the suburbs) houses tend to have fuck all in between them. How much land do you have?