Went shopping with mom, OMG we have the same taste in shoes! (pics)

Bubbles said:
Yay! A weekend away from home! Crap, if Candy comes I'm gonna have to have my ex feed the cat. I would like to stay more than one day though, so I'd rather not DD back to Tampa. I can sleep on the fouton or on the floor, you don't have to give up your bed, but that can be worked out at a later time. I'M EXCITED!!!!!! :D
BIG FUCKING BOWL of food > ex

Bubbles said:
:lol: good point, but I'm the one who has to tolerate her attitude when I get home - I'll just ask the ex to feed her.....I don't trust my parents in my apt.

so when do we want to have this little get together?

Bubbles said:
Whenever you guys want to go. The sooner the better for me because I have rehearsals on Friday nights until 10:00 and the closer we get to the show dates the harder it will be for me to get out of that rehearsal.

i can't really do it this weekend, as i have Mazda's ZOOMZOOM event on saturday

how about the weekend after?

15'th 16th?

*EDIT* what show are you doing?? Would it be something worth coming to Tampa to see?

Ma171aC said:
i can't really do it this weekend, as i have Mazda's ZOOMZOOM event on saturday

how about the weekend after?

15'th 16th?

*EDIT* what show are you doing?? Would it be something worth coming to Tampa to see?

That sounds ok....guys, can we agree on this date?

I'm in My Fair Lady. I don't know if it'd be worth the drive unless you really wanted to see me sing and dance. :eek:

Bubbles said:
That sounds ok....guys, can we agree on this date?

I'm in My Fair Lady. I don't know if it'd be worth the drive unless you really wanted to see me sing and dance. :eek:

could be fun.. when is it?