Went shopping with mom, OMG we have the same taste in shoes! (pics)

April23 said:
your turn mister... then its bubbles. lol

Okay!!..
but my place isnt' QUIT ready yet.. i'll have to prepare this week..

We need to vote on what we want to eat.. drink..

i know you and Fly aren't BIG drinkers.. so, i usually have a few bottles of wine .. What are the preferences!?! do i need to get booze?

April23 said:
Head out there after rush hour on friday, we could car pool.

Thanks to Bush.

I think that would be nice! I do drink, but I'll drink wine, or bring a bottle of vodka or something .... we can share. Fly and April need to bring the waffle maker and I'll eat anything. All I need to know is when so I can have someone feed my cat.

Bubbles said:
I do believe you would at least get Fly, April and I. I was talking to Ape about driving out to their house in the near future for a "mini-meet" just this weekend. :fly:

It's quite possible you could talk us in to coming out too... Its been awhile since we have left our house to come to the other side!

Ma171aC said:
Okay!!..
but my place isnt' QUIT ready yet.. i'll have to prepare this week..

We need to vote on what we want to eat.. drink..

i know you and Fly aren't BIG drinkers.. so, i usually have a few bottles of wine .. What are the preferences!?! do i need to get booze?

No huge rush, its just fun to plan.

More red bulls for zac and I. lol

Candy said:
Orlando right? Shawn and I have other friends out there too... that would be a fun weekend... hmmmm...
Oooooh yes. Orlando get-away coming up it sounds like. :wiggggle:

April23 said:
Oooooh yes. Orlando get-away coming up it sounds like. :wiggggle:

yes... lets plan. We need to think of a good weekend though, i have two trashed rooms still, the only rooms presentable are the bathrooms, kitchen, living room and .. well my dining room is my comp area..

and.. really no gaming stuff.. in fact i dont think i've ever really had out of town guests at my house.. and definantly not more then maybe 2 people.. HHMM..

Right after college Just as I moved back to Savannah a friend contacted me and asked if he and a few buddies could crash at my house for the weekend. He was a really old friend and I had just gotten this cool place with a different friend and wanted to show it off. He showed up with 14 people to stay in our 2 bedroom house. They were all younger military guys and they were everywhere. We partied all weekend and my house was trashed.

He just got a new house with his wife. I need to round up 14 rowdy people to crash there one weekend.

Candy said:
It's quite possible you could talk us in to coming out too... Its been awhile since we have left our house to come to the other side!
I have some trivia ass kicking to do on Shawn @ BW3s in Brandon.

I STILL HAVE THE HIGH SCORE THERE. 12,100 out of a possible 15,000 points.

Ma171aC said:
yes... lets plan. We need to think of a good weekend though, i have two trashed rooms still, the only rooms presentable are the bathrooms, kitchen, living room and .. well my dining room is my comp area..

and.. really no gaming stuff.. in fact i dont think i've ever really had out of town guests at my house.. and definantly not more then maybe 2 people.. HHMM..
If we all come, we don't all have to stay at your place. We could either get a hotel or april and I could DD back home...

fly said:
If we all come, we don't all have to stay at your place. We could either get a hotel or april and I could DD back home...

well, i have the room.. 3/2

just need to bring your air mattress..

and i don't think my futon is very comfortable for the third bedroom.

But it'd work..

I can crash on the couch.. so if bubbles comes she can use my bed.. its clean dont worry!

besides, this way teh cats wake me up in the morning.. LOL

b_sinning said:
Right after college Just as I moved back to Savannah a friend contacted me and asked if he and a few buddies could crash at my house for the weekend. He was a really old friend and I had just gotten this cool place with a different friend and wanted to show it off. He showed up with 14 people to stay in our 2 bedroom house. They were all younger military guys and they were everywhere. We partied all weekend and my house was trashed.

He just got a new house with his wife. I need to round up 14 rowdy people to crash there one weekend.

Hmm, lets see, where could you round up 14 people to be rowdy, hmmm. I'll have to think on that one (obviously not me since all you people live around ghaylanta).

Yay! A weekend away from home! Crap, if Candy comes I'm gonna have to have my ex feed the cat. I would like to stay more than one day though, so I'd rather not DD back to Tampa. I can sleep on the fouton or on the floor, you don't have to give up your bed, but that can be worked out at a later time. I'M EXCITED!!!!!! :D

Bubbles said:
Yay! A weekend away from home! Crap, if Candy comes I'm gonna have to have my ex feed the cat. I would like to stay more than one day though, so I'd rather not DD back to Tampa. I can sleep on the fouton or on the floor, you don't have to give up your bed, but that can be worked out at a later time. I'M EXCITED!!!!!! :D

its ok, if you knew any of my "female friends" if they ever have to come to my house for any reason.. usually when they are hammered and shouldnt be driving.. i just sleep on the couch.. Its easier to sleep drunk on a bed.

One time i woke up after passing out in my comp chair, went towards my bed, and low and behold, there is my good friend Nikki, all kindsa passed out in my bed!!! And that was before i had my couches out of storage!!

slept on the (at the time) hardwood floor!! NO BLANKY

i made her buy me breakfast in the morning!!! :mad:

Ma171aC said:
its ok, if you knew any of my "female friends" if they ever have to come to my house for any reason.. usually when they are hammered and shouldnt be driving.. i just sleep on the couch.. Its easier to sleep drunk on a bed.

One time i woke up after passing out in my comp chair, went towards my bed, and low and behold, there is my good friend Nikki, all kindsa passed out in my bed!!! And that was before i had my couches out of storage!!

slept on the (at the time) hardwood floor!! NO BLANKY

i made her buy me breakfast in the morning!!! :mad:
Was she naked?