Went out last night . . .

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
So I went out last night with one of the guys from corporate HR that runs our training program, cause he was in town with some logistics interns visiting the mill. It was fun seeing Ed again. Met them at dinner and then went to a bar where Ed was kind enough to put my tab on his corporate card.

All the interns wanted to go to a dance club, so we took them to Deja Groove and dropped them off, and then went to a pub where we proceeded to wax nostalgic about Star Wars, Hitchikers Guide, and the new movies, watched two guys get in a fight, and smoked some cigs all over a couple pints.

We then went to go grab the drunk college students so Ed could drive them back to the Hotel. When we got to the club, these two random chicks outside came over and started flirting with us. I'm thinking, sweet, maybe we can score Ed a hookup, but it turns out they just wanted us to buy them hotdogs from the vendor guy. We kindly informed them that we had no cash, at which point we ceased to exist and they found someone else to bum a weiner off of.

We finally get inside the club, which is in the middle of a wet T-shirt contest, :) Except there are only two girls onstage . . . and a guy :wtf: The interns were at the bar, and that was when I got to watch two of them snort lines of salt before doing a shot of tequilla. That was some funny shit. They both had rivers of tears and snot running down their face. Silly frat boys. I remember my days of snorting salt . . . oh wait, no I don't, cause that's FUCKING IDIOTIC! Anyway, the one guy proceeded to hit on the bartender, with tears and salty snot running down his face, and got shot down, and we finally managed to get them outside and to the van so they could get up bright and early this morning and tour a wherehouse! Yay!

So how was your night

I rescued 6 people who were being held hostage in a biogenetics research facility by armed lunatics. After that I watched a little t.v., lifted some weights, and hit the sack.

wow, thread derailed by spelling error :fly:

We went to Kevin Barrys since it was nearby. I really like Irish Times tho.

snorting salt is idiotic but dancing on a little pad in your living room isn't?

I watched some local hicktown drama unfold a few miles away from home- a couple shot and killed in their home, 3 young immigrant boys with multiple gunshot wounds chased and apprehended at gunpoint by the local sheriff's dept, and all lanes of I-5 southbound closed for 4 hours because of it. It kicked ass.

BigDov said:
I watched some local hicktown drama unfold a few miles away from home- a couple shot and killed in their home, 3 young immigrant boys with multiple gunshot wounds chased and apprehended at gunpoint by the local sheriff's dept, and all lanes of I-5 southbound closed for 4 hours because of it. It kicked ass.

A couple getting shot and killed in their home is kickass?