Thread Welp, may have just solved my ant problem

For the last few months the fiance and I have been fighting off an entire army of ants. They just keep coming and coming, and just when you thought you'd beaten them, they com in somewhere else. We have them in the kitchen, in the bathroom in the bedroom... even in the bed. Fuck there were so many god damn ants everywhere. So I finally called in reinforcements. I got this guy that does a green spray, an environmentally friendly spray so that if we decide to grow something in our yard, it won't infect the food. He even got rid of the black widows that were all over the back yard. We stopped going out there because there were so many webs and spiders. We don't even have a bunch of shit back there, just some chairs and a table. Somehow there were like a thousand spiders back there. I wish cellar spiders lived outside too. Ugh. Oh well. As long as there's no widows in the house... We keep the cellar spiders alive in the corners inside the house so they eat all the other bugs and spiders.

anyway, that's my blog. I'll be surprised if there's even one response to this. I already know this is a terrible thread and should never have been made. blow me.
fi·an·cé
ˌfēˌänˈsā,fēˈänsā/
noun
  1. a man who is engaged to be married.