Well would you look at that

why_ask_why said:
any luck or leads on securing accommodations?
Well now that’s a good question. I’ve been crashing on sofa’s of random friends for the last few days and as such have been without a reliable internet connection. I wont be able to move into the one house with my friend until the end of the month, until such time I’ve procured an additional place to rend for the remainder of this month. However, I wont be able to move in until Sunday so I’m still in this state of ether trying to figure out what the hell to do. It’s really getting to me and I’m a little spaced out. I start my new job tomorrow at 4 so as long as I can get a shit, shower, and shave in before then I’ll be fine but Christ. I have been smoking more these last few days.

b_sinning said:
How long until we seem him getting busted on Cops for prostition?
I haven't been laid in 8 months and have the up and down personality of John Becker and valium, what the hell makes you think that I'd be able to pull that off?

FlyNavy said:
would you like to be?
No. Are there only two types of people here? Mormons and those who are gay (exculding the female population).

djduquet said:
No. Are there only two types of people here? Mormons and those who are gay (exculding the female population).

most of the female population is gay, wtf are you talking about