Well, this is fun....

eileenbunny said:
I'm glad you got to keep your job Bubbles. The cubicle thing does suck though. Get a new job as soon as possible I think.

Yes, Dan has a deviated septum but that's not all they are doing. His sinus on his right side is completely blocked. The cat scan looks like he has no sinus on that side, it's just icky all around. So they are gonna clean all that out. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks.

Ugh, that doesn't sound fun at all, wish him the best.

b_sinning said:
That sounds like a good start. I've seen some of those budda books on one of my wife's bookshelves. I may flip through a few myself. He seemed like a nice guy.

True dat B. Buddha's one cool dawg.

Buddha.jpg

fly said:
Can you get a deviated septum from anything other than snorting 'stuff'?

Genetics or a broken nose. I started off with mine a little deviated and my son when he was a toddler jumped forward and head butted the bridge of my nose with the top of his head and broke my nose but I hadn't realized how bad it was. He actually did it twice. The surgeon said if I had x-rays done when he did it they may have seen the damage but only surgery could correct it. So I guess it was better I didn't know what had happened and just got it fixed.

fly said:
Can you get a deviated septum from anything other than snorting 'stuff'?

Dan just has bad genes. He's never snorted anything I don't think. I think the problem with snorting coke or other stuff is that you get a hole in your septum, not that it gets deviated. I can't really prove that though, it's just what I've heard. Dan just has bad luck though. He's miserable now, but at least he's drugged. The surgery went okay, not as great as it could have, but nothing drastic happened either. One more surgery to go and he should be feeling better than he has ever felt.