Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,211
Steam
heyfubuddy
Finally get to come back to work today, only to find all the servers are down.
No email, no Vantage, no printing. Jack shit. Im surprised I can even look at intarnets. Its gonna be a long boring day.
On the plus side tho, theyre paying us for the days the center was shut down:)
[/blog]

Hows your day shaping up?

I'm trying to have an improved attitude today. I've been taking a few weeks off from the gym becuase of a torn pec muscle and I'm ready to get back on track. I think I've been loosing focus lately and need to work on fixing that. Work harder on being a better person and build up good karma. I was already planning on do it before I wated My Name is Earl if you are wondering.

eileenbunny said:
I'm about to take itburnswhenipee to have surgery. Someone wants to shove a long metal thing in his nose and for whatever reason we are going along with it. Can't say I'm excited about it though, and I'm sure my hubby isn't either.

At least theyre not going up his ass.

I'm trying to do an attitude change myself. Need to keep the job a bit longer and I'm on week to week basis now. My office was officially moved into a cube and my assistant taken away yesterday, but they have decided to keep me in the same position. They hired someone who was affiliated with the NAACP for the purchasing assistant's position.

Bubbles said:
I'm trying to do an attitude change myself. Need to keep the job a bit longer and I'm on week to week basis now. My office was officially moved into a cube and my assistant taken away yesterday, but they have decided to keep me in the same position. They hired someone who was affiliated with the NAACP for the purchasing assistant's position.

You make it sound like they took your assistant away in chains.

b_sinning said:
I'm trying to have an improved attitude today. I've been taking a few weeks off from the gym becuase of a torn pec muscle and I'm ready to get back on track. I think I've been loosing focus lately and need to work on fixing that. Work harder on being a better person and build up good karma. I was already planning on do it before I wated My Name is Earl if you are wondering.

I know what you mean. I've had this song stuck in my head that's maken' me think the same thing. Tracy Chapmans, All You Have Is Your Soul. I'm thinking of picking up my Buddism books again and reading into them some more. That Budda seemed to have some good ideas to help keep things in balance.

Pandora said:
I know what you mean. I've had this song stuck in my head that's maken' me think the same thing. Tracy Chapmans, All You Have Is Your Soul. I'm thinking of picking up my Buddism books again and reading into them some more. That Budda seemed to have some good ideas to help keep things in balance.

That sounds like a good start. I've seen some of those budda books on one of my wife's bookshelves. I may flip through a few myself. He seemed like a nice guy.

I'm glad you got to keep your job Bubbles. The cubicle thing does suck though. Get a new job as soon as possible I think.

Yes, Dan has a deviated septum but that's not all they are doing. His sinus on his right side is completely blocked. The cat scan looks like he has no sinus on that side, it's just icky all around. So they are gonna clean all that out. I hope everything goes well.

eileenbunny said:
I'm glad you got to keep your job Bubbles. The cubicle thing does suck though. Get a new job as soon as possible I think.

Yes, Dan has a deviated septum but that's not all they are doing. His sinus on his right side is completely blocked. The cat scan looks like he has no sinus on that side, it's just icky all around. So they are gonna clean all that out. I hope everything goes well.

Tell him that we wish him well! I hope they get things all cleared up! :fly: :heart: