Pics Well, they totaled the Mercedes.

Has GM redesigned the front end, in regards to using substandard wheel bearings and fucking ball joints that have to be replaced every goddamn year? Man that shit pissed me off when I had my Blazer. Every year. Like $500 dollars to have 2 to 4 ball joints replaced. I believe I had the front wheel bearings replaced at least 4 times as well. One of the wheel bearings went bad after 25,000mi, granted replaced under warranty, but still. GL if they haven't redesigned their front ends of their trucks/SUVs.

Has GM redesigned the front end, in regards to using substandard wheel bearings and fucking ball joints that have to be replaced every goddamn year? Man that shit pissed me off when I had my Blazer. Every year. Like $500 dollars to have 2 to 4 ball joints replaced. I believe I had the front wheel bearings replaced at least 4 times as well. One of the wheel bearings went bad after 25,000mi, granted replaced under warranty, but still. GL if they haven't redesigned their front ends of their trucks/SUVs.

Not sure.

I don't understand...if you replaced them with after-market parts instead of GM parts would the problem go away?